- AWS Monitoring — Resources about monitoring AWS cloud resources and applications running on AWS, including collecting and tracking metrics, monitoring log files, setting alarms, and reacting to changes in AWS resources.
- AWS Networking — Resources about network performance, pricing, internet gateway, and NAT instances in AWS.
- AWS Logging — Resources about the process of writing log messages during the execution of a program to AWS; and reporting error, warning and info messages, so that the messages can later be retrieved and analyzed.
- AWS CLI — Resources about The AWS CLI, a unified tool for managing AWS services. The AWS CLI allows control over multiple AWS services from the command line, and to automate them through scripts.
- AWS APIs, SDKs and Developer Tools — Resources about various AWS APIs and software development kits for various environments like PHP, Java, Node.js, and more.
Perspectives on AWS Operations and Management
Build a private cloud infrastructure with StratoScale in minutes
Watch a Demo »
Get an AWS Experience On-Prem
Build a private cloud infrastructure with StratoScale in minutes Watch a Demo »
- No labels